Unite Best In Class
Recognizing outstanding members of the unite community!
We appreciate the value of outstanding agent representation. unite is a best-in-class brand with best-in-class agency partners. Our unite Best-In-Class Program recognizes the top agencies that demonstrate hard work and exceptional client service as upstanding members of the unite community.
The following Eastern Alliance agency partners are recognized with the 2021 unite Best-In-Class designation:
Considerations for Best-In-Class designation include:
- Encourage participation in Eastern’s webinars and training sessions
- Interact regularly with their service team
- Partner with Eastern for presentations and newsletter/blog articles
- Inspire clients to adopt a Return to Wellness philosophy
- Promote a Safety First mindset and the use of risk management materials
- Utilize unite materials to tell the brand story to potential clients
- Emphasize unite value-added services
- Leverage eaport to efficiently submit business
- Investigate opportunities for rollover books
- Recommend the parallel pay® pay-as-you-go program to suitable clients
- Promote Eastern on their social media platforms
Best-In-Class agencies receive exclusive benefits that in 2020 included:
- A unite Best-In-Class badge for use in their marketing materials
- A donation to a local non-profit organization of their choosing
- A LinkedIn post highlighting their agency and designated non-profit
The unite Best-in-Class designation is awarded annually based on an agency partner’s qualifications and collective achievements.
- Evaluate: Marketing Reps evaluate the Best-In-Class (BIC) report and nominate agency locations for consideration (agency must meet threshold criteria).
- Discuss: Marketing Reps and unite Underwriting Staff present each agency nomination to the BIC committee for consideration.
- Vote: Committee votes on nominated agencies on various categories.
- Winners Notified: Winners are notified and choose a local non-profit organization to receive a donation in their name.