Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information and materials on the Eastern Alliance website are not intended as legal advice. For legal advice related to your specific situation, please contact your personal or corporate legal counsel.
- Eastern Alliance does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Use of this website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services or products or the content you access. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- To protect your Eastern Alliance account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Eastern Alliance account. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Eastern Alliance account, please notify us immediately. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You agree to use the information presented on this website only for the purpose of reviewing or accessing information about your own company’s workers’ compensation policy and claim data (or that of your agency’s Eastern Alliance clients), submitting claim reports, or reviewing or accessing general safety, risk management or claim management information (the ‘Information’). You represent and warrant that you have been fully authorized, as necessary, by your employer and/or the others employed by your employer, to provide, access, or modify the Information, or other such activities required by or agreed upon in your relationship with Eastern Alliance. You agree to keep the Information confidential and not disclose the Information except in accordance with Eastern Alliance’s policies and procedures regarding such Information.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Alabama.
100 Brookwood Place, Suite 300
Birmingham, AL 35209