Workers' Compensation Essentials Certificate Program
Eastern offers our own Workers’ Compensation Essentials certificate! This complimentary certificate program will help agency staff increase their workers’ comp knowledge. Throughout 2021, we are recording presentations which will count towards this certificate program.
As webinar recordings become available, they will be posted here: https://www.easternalliance.com/newsevents/insurance-webinars/ . Content that is part of the certificate program will have *certificate series noted beside the name of the webinar/session.
The Workers' Compensation Essentials sessions will help you answer questions like:
- What are the components of a workers' comp policy?
- What is an advocacy-based claim model?
- How can I help my clients prepare for their premium audit?
- How do experience mods impact my clients' premium?
- What solutions beyond guaranteed cost are available?
- How can I help prevent workers' comp fraud?
- What is employers liability?
- How do SPC captive programs beneft companies and organizations?
Still have questions? Read on:
- How many sessions must I attend to earn the certificate? We will offer nine sessions as part of this certificate program. You will need to complete all sessions to earn the certificate.
- Do I need to attend these sessions live? No-this is a flexible, on-demand program that uses recorded webinars. Several topics are already available for you to listen on-demand!
- Is there a charge to participate? No--this certificate program is complimentary for our agency partners and their staff!
- How will I receive the certificate? Once all of the required sessions are posted on https://www.easternalliance.com/newsevents/insurance-webinars/, Eastern will begin to periodically generate attendance records. When you've completed all of the sessions, you'll receive a framed certificate and official recognition from Eastern.
- Can I earn producer CE credit for this program? No, neither the individual sessions nor the certificate program are filed for CE credit.